A virtual coach for 2 key areas:
To handle the day-to day challenges you’ll face on the job, you will need to engage these two core strengths daily. These abilities are not formally taught in schools. Most likely you acquired the ones you have through life experience, not in a systematic way. Let’s look a little closer at these two areas:
Examples include courage, flexibility, self-discipline, effort, open-mindedness, and patience. There are dozens more.
If you haven’t developed these strengths, you may not be able to use them effectively when you’re in a difficult situation. Instead, you might respond in ways that cost you important relationships and more.
The ability to build strong relationships is critical to everything you hope to accomplish in life. Even if you have good work skills and technical know-how, poor people skills can keep them from establishing the kinds of relationships, connections and alliances they need to be successful.
To deal effectively with the people who are important to you, you’ll need to be strong in skills like listening, giving and receiving feedback, engaging in dialogue and resolving conflict.
Knowing how to do something is not the same as doing it.
Even if you know what to do, that doesn’t mean you’ll actually do it when you need to. That’s because old habits are hard-wired in the brain, so people have to literally REWIRE their brains to create the new habits. ProStar Coach is a proven process for creating positive habits.
It’s as easy as 1-2-3:
- Choose ONE area to FOCUS on, and get tips, insights and ideas about what to do.
- Take ACTION – Apply one of the ideas in a real interaction with someone.
- REFLECT on what you’ve tried, to get insights about what you can do differently next time.
And then you repeat this simple process over and over until the behavior feels natural.
Once you know your focus, you just need to spend about 5-10 minutes a day, looking for helpful tips, insights and ideas that you can apply. The real magic happens when you interact with others!
You can make getting a daily dose of the program a habit by using it at the same time each day, such as with their morning cup of coffee.
Here’s what you get with a one year subscription:
- Virtual 24/7 Coaching
- The Focus-Action-Reflection process for developing new habits
- Dozens of people skills videos with exercises and resources
- 7 Types of multi-media exercises for personal strength areas
- A virtual personal trainer that guides you to take action and learn from personal experiences
- A secure confidential archive for all your completed exercises
- Power tools
- Your own Coaching Network of individuals you choose
- Ability to ask for feedback, suggestions from people who care about your success
- If you are interested in seeing this tool in action, evaluation begins by attending one of the live demos hosted by the publisher of ProStar Coach. Contact us for a current schedule which we also promote in our newsletter.
- If you can’t make a live demo or need immediate access to a recorded session you can view a recorded session.
- Once you’ve attended a live or recorded session and want to kick the tires around and see it in action, let us know and we can arrange for you to have access.
- At the very least, review the short video below and download the QuickStart Guide to get a feel for how this tool might work for you.
Contact us to attend a monthly demo to see this tool in action and to evaluate for your organization.