DiSC is a behavioral assessment that helps us to understand fundamental parts of who we are and how we interact with others. The DISC model was developed by William Marston in the 1920’s and is still helping people communicate and develop better relationships with each other today.
If you’re interested in exploring DiSC for your organization – you’ve come to the right place!
1. First, why DiSC?
2. Learn about DiSC from DiSC authors:
- The Great Connection Interview with: Arnie Warren
- The Four Dimensional Manager Interview with: Julie Straw
- The 8 Dimensions of Leadership Interview with: Sugerman et al
- The Work of Leaders Interview with Julie Straw
3. Hear a success story
Learn how Carhartt used DiSC to create a standard language of leadership across their entire organization.
4. Try a DiSC Profile!
Everything DiSC offers a whole suite of reports designed with various applications in mind. Fill out our form and we will contact you with more information to help you decide if DiSC is the right solution for you.
Curious to know even more about DiSC? Explore the history of DiSC, hear recordings of the DiSC styles describing themselves, and access more exploration tools here.